Dubai Holding Asset Management has announced a series of enhancement projects across its residential portfolio to support the goals of Dubai’s 2040 Urban Master Plan. The projects aim to improve the quality of life for residents and align with the city’s focus on sustainable urban development. The enhancements include:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: Dubai Holding Asset Management is collaborating with Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) to introduce electric vehicle charging stations across its residential communities. This initiative responds to the rising demand for electric vehicles (EVs) and supports sustainability efforts.
- Sports Courts and Play Areas: The company is focusing on providing sports facilities to cater to the increasing interest in physical activities. This includes the addition of tennis courts in communities like Al Khail Gate, as well as refurbishments of sports courts and play areas in various neighborhoods.
- Landscaping and Greenery: As part of Dubai 2040’s goal to double the size of green and recreational areas, Dubai Holding Asset Management is enhancing green spaces, landscaped areas, and courtyards in multiple communities. The aim is to provide residents with comfortable and calming common areas.
- Safety and Security: Investments are being made to enhance safety and security features across communities. This includes upgrading firefighting installations, improving CCTV and security coverage, and enhancing street lighting for better visibility and security.
- Infrastructure: The company is also planning infrastructure and beautification projects to improve the overall appearance and connectivity of its communities. This includes refurbishing car parks, common areas, lobbies, and facilities rooms.
Dubai Holding Asset Management’s efforts align with Dubai’s vision to provide sustainable urban development and enhance residents’ quality of life. The enhancements aim to address the evolving needs of residents while supporting the city’s commitment to becoming a global hub for sustainability and innovation.