Table of Contents
When does Diablo 4 Season 1 start?
Diablo 4 season 1-Season of the Malignant
The first Diablo 4 season kicks off on Thursday, July 20 at 10 am PT/1 pm ET/6 pm BST/7 pm CET. Players excited for the launch do not have long to wait.
Details of other time zones.
- Eastern Time (ET): July 20 at 1 pm
- Central Time (CT): July 20 at 12 pm
- Mountain Time (MT): July 20 at 11 am
- Pacific Time (PT): July 20 at 10 am
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT): July 20 at 5 pm
- Central European Time (CET): July 20 at 6 pm
- Eastern European Time (EET): July 20 at 7 pm
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): July 21 at 3 am
- Japan Standard Time (JST): July 21 at 2 am
- India Standard Time (IST): July 20 at 10:30 pm
- China Standard Time (CST): July 20 at 10 pm
- Brasilia Time (BRT): July 20 at 2 pm
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT): July 20 at 1 pm
- British Summer Time (BST): July 20 at 6 pm
Anyone who wants to start playing at the kick-off time will need to update their game first, as there is a small patch that needs to be installed ahead of Season of the Malignant. Be sure to open your Battle.net app and update Diablo 4 so you will be ready to go.
What’s new in Diablo 4 Season 1?
A character using a Malignant Heart in Diablo 4
Season 1, titled Season of the Malignant, promises to bring all kinds of new horrors to Sanctuary. A former priest called Cormond also seeks to end this new threat, and he will be our partner in this endeavour.
Defeating corrupted enemies gives you their Malignant Hearts, which you can use to access the 30 new Malignant Powers that you can wield. You will need all the power you can get if you want to take on the brand new world boss coming with Season 1, Varshan the Consumed.
There will also be new items to find, new Uniques and Legendaries, and plenty of new cosmetic looks to unlock.
That is it for the Diablo 4 Season 1 start time, so you can jump on Season of the Malignant as soon as it drops. For more, head to our Diablo 4 homepage.
Diablo 4 Season 1, titled Season of the Malignant, is finally here. Diablo 4 fans have eagerly been awaiting the start of the first season since the game launched in early June. This season provides players with the opportunity to showcase their skills by taking a new character from nothing to a god-beater in record time.